Where to begin!!!! My mom and I stayed in a 2 bedroom at Casa Marbella at the the end of November. Our room was amazing. Everything you could ask for. Clean, comfortable, spatious and beautiful and how could you not fall in love with the amazing ocean views. Every night we sat on our deck watching the beautiful sunsets. Jim and Stephanie were incredible. My mom and I both did Stephanie's yoga class and I took a surf lesson with Jim both of which were incredible and relaxing. They provided reccommendations for the "best of" in Santa Teresa were spot on with every activity that we did on our trip. They helped book each adventure and checked in after to see how much fun we had. Sailing and zip lining were some of our favorites.Every nights our bellies were content with the amazing restaurant reccomendations they provided ( Brisas Del Mar being my favorite).Jim and Stephanie were the utmost best hosts we have ever had and created that " amazing " experience for us. I've been to costa rica several times but never have I had an experience like the one I just had.
Both my mom and I are raving to all of our friends and family about our trip and we hope others get to experience a trip like ours. Perfect from start to finish. Thank you for an amazing stay Casa Marbella. By far the best value and experience you will ever get!!!!! We will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa MarBella is a boutique hotel situated on a mountain slope in Santa Teresa. The property provides a spectacular panoramic view of the Pacific Ocean and is a five-minute walk to the beach, restaurants, and stores. Being surrounded by rainforest, it offers a unique opportunity to watch wildlife in their natural habitat. The area is renowned for its consistent surf breaks, some of which are walking distance from the property. The Casa consists of eight units with four different typologies of rooms for your different needs and group sizes. It is an ideal venue for those seeking the privacy, services, and comforts of individual hotel rooms, yet the intimacy of a private villa. The décor of the rooms is a minimalist approach with a tropical touch. The amenities of the hotel include free parking area, Wi-Fi in the common areas, infinity pool, ocean view yoga deck, sun terrace, and reception. All of the rooms have ocean view and air conditioning. Services we provide include house keeping, massage, babysitting, and concierge where we can schedule an array of activities for no extra charge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Casa MarBella reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Marbella Santa Teresa
- Casa Marbella Hotel Santa Teresa
- Casa MarBella Costa Rica/Santa Teresa