I visited Casa MarBella in November/December 2012 with my boyfriend. We had a truly wonderful time! Upon arrival I thought I was stepping into paradise!
This was my second visit to Casa MarBella and I didn't expect the hotel to be even more beautiful then a few years ago, but it was! With all the new additions like a sun deck, the yoga deck and all the overflowing greens around the hotel, I never even felt like I even wanted to leave the hotel and explore the surroundings ;) It is just a five minute walk to the beautiful beach and within two minutes you are on the main road with shops, a great variety of restaurants and everythings else you might need. Still, up at the hotel you don't feel any of this. It is super relaxing, peaceful and quiet. The view is amazing and I saw the most beautiful sunsets of my life. Also, what is better then hanging out in the lounge chairs on the yoga deck and watching monkeys and Iguanas climbing in the trees right in front of you?
Jim and Stephanie make you feel very welcome and are really taking great care of the place. Everything is well taken care of, nothing looks worn down and you can tell that a lot of love and thought it put into everything. Both have tons of suggestions for great activities in the area and can help you with everything you ask for. From day trips to waterfalls, zip lining in the near forest, fishing, snorkeling, sailing, quad tours, surf lessons, board rental, yoga, massages, restaurant suggestions...you name it, they have it or can organize it for you!
AS you might tell, I could go on and on about the beauty of this hotel but I will stop here and will only add, that I have been to quite some places in Costa Rica and especially the area around Santat Teresa but I haven't been to a place that offers such good value! If you go to Santa Teresa/Mal Pais, you HAVE ro stay there! I truly believe, there is no better place for your perfect vacation!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa MarBella is a boutique hotel situated on a mountain slope in Santa Teresa. The property provides a spectacular panoramic view of the Pacific Ocean and is a five-minute walk to the beach, restaurants, and stores. Being surrounded by rainforest, it offers a unique opportunity to watch wildlife in their natural habitat. The area is renowned for its consistent surf breaks, some of which are walking distance from the property. The Casa consists of eight units with four different typologies of rooms for your different needs and group sizes. It is an ideal venue for those seeking the privacy, services, and comforts of individual hotel rooms, yet the intimacy of a private villa. The décor of the rooms is a minimalist approach with a tropical touch. The amenities of the hotel include free parking area, Wi-Fi in the common areas, infinity pool, ocean view yoga deck, sun terrace, and reception. All of the rooms have ocean view and air conditioning. Services we provide include house keeping, massage, babysitting, and concierge where we can schedule an array of activities for no extra charge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Casa MarBella reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Marbella Santa Teresa
- Casa Marbella Hotel Santa Teresa
- Casa MarBella Costa Rica/Santa Teresa