Casa Marbella is an amazing place with great owners. It's in a perfect location, very convenient to everything, but removed off the main dusty road. There were 4 of us, so we stayed in the 'condo,' as suggested by Stephanie (could have easily slept 6). We were stoked upon arrival. The place was even more beautiful than in the pictures. Huge space inside plus a big balcony with epic views. Wake up and check the surf from the balcony while you sip a nice cup of coffee. It was perfect!
There are convenient outdoor showers, a pool, coffee, rental boards, and everything else you need for a seamless stay. My only concern before booking was the 'no breakfast' on site. However, it was not an issue. There is a great breakfast spot right next door or another one just a short walk down the hill. We would have been bummed if we would have stayed anywhere else. Don't hesitate to book with these guys, you will be happy you did. We cannot say enough good things about this place...we are already dreaming of our return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa MarBella is a boutique hotel situated on a mountain slope in Santa Teresa. The property provides a spectacular panoramic view of the Pacific Ocean and is a five-minute walk to the beach, restaurants, and stores. Being surrounded by rainforest, it offers a unique opportunity to watch wildlife in their natural habitat. The area is renowned for its consistent surf breaks, some of which are walking distance from the property. The Casa consists of eight units with four different typologies of rooms for your different needs and group sizes. It is an ideal venue for those seeking the privacy, services, and comforts of individual hotel rooms, yet the intimacy of a private villa. The décor of the rooms is a minimalist approach with a tropical touch. The amenities of the hotel include free parking area, Wi-Fi in the common areas, infinity pool, ocean view yoga deck, sun terrace, and reception. All of the rooms have ocean view and air conditioning. Services we provide include house keeping, massage, babysitting, and concierge where we can schedule an array of activities for no extra charge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers and Hotels.com so you can book your Casa MarBella reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Marbella Santa Teresa
- Casa Marbella Hotel Santa Teresa
- Casa MarBella Costa Rica/Santa Teresa