We went for a long weekend to Panama, and we were glad to have chosen Coral Lodge! Yes, one could tell that the former owner had left the up-keep down, but the warm welcome by Nadia, the manager, and her crew made up for all of it! Nadia was always available for all our needs and wishes. We had a wonderful experience. Our room was clean, the sheets fresh, and we felt well taken care off. We heard about the new management and all the improvements they are planning - probably all good and great! But the idea to install TVs in the rooms just made my heart ache! Why in the world would you want to have a TV in such an a pristine place like Coral Lodge? Also, I rather prefer Latin music as a background during our meals (as we heard it the first three days of our stay) rather than American pop music coming out of the speakers (as we experienced during our last day). We are in Panama after all...
Maurice, the cook, deserves a special mentioning here. Not only was every meal fresh and delicious, it was also beautifully arranged on our plates.
We can't thank Nadia and her crew enough for their efforts to make our stay a lovely experience! We hope that Coral Lodge can keep its charm and secluded paradise-like feel rather than getting transformed into some fancy and generic resort due to (incl some necessary structural) improvements.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coral Lodge. A quintessential eco-adventure lodge set in a pristine natural habitat. An isolated totally sustainable lodge that offers a variety of nature related adventures and a place to get away from it all. You will enjoy a diversity of natural environments, our charming over the water bungalows, a friendly low key service and our proximity to San Blas archipelago with its beautiful unspoiled islands and cultural heritage of the Kuna Indians.Diving, Reef Fishing, Snorkeling, Hobie Cat Sailing, Trekking, Kayaking, Horseback riding and relax are the activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Coral Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Hotel Santa Isabel
- Coral Resort Santa Isabel
- Coral Lodge Panama/Santa Isabel