I stayed at Coral Lodge last week and my wife and I enjoyed it very much. It was a perfect getaway to disconnect from all our daily stress.
Everyone at the hotel was extremely kind and helpful. The food was delicious and service was perfection.
The bungalow was fully equipped, great view, comfortable mattress and clean. I recommend this property to all of those who need to disconnect, enjoy nature, food and like to be pampered.
Hope to visit them soon. Thank you for everything.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coral Lodge. A quintessential eco-adventure lodge set in a pristine natural habitat. An isolated totally sustainable lodge that offers a variety of nature related adventures and a place to get away from it all. You will enjoy a diversity of natural environments, our charming over the water bungalows, a friendly low key service and our proximity to San Blas archipelago with its beautiful unspoiled islands and cultural heritage of the Kuna Indians.Diving, Reef Fishing, Snorkeling, Hobie Cat Sailing, Trekking, Kayaking, Horseback riding and relax are the activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers and Hotels.com so you can book your Coral Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Hotel Santa Isabel
- Coral Resort Santa Isabel
- Coral Lodge Panama/Santa Isabel