“Superb.”

Price range: US$20 - US$25
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 22 October 2013

This restaurant deserves its high ranking on TripAdvisor. We ate there twice and each time had well-prepared and tasty meals. Great atmosphere and setting.

Reviewed 3 October 2013

We stay at Playa Blanca and during one excursion at the Anton Valley with a company name Leading Adventures, they suggest visit the restaurant La Casa de Lourdes. The location is amazing, but the food is really nice!!! You have a small menu option but any thing that you chose for sure will be delicious! 100% recommended!

Reviewed 18 September 2013

Panamanian food and service are amongst the worst in the world and this place is no exception to the rule. Clearly the owners are complacent with the lower standards embraced by the government when it comes to tourism. My "special" had canned mushrooms in the recipe, The staff is there to perform a job - not to provide service. There is no shortage of arrogance on the part of the ownership. If you want creative cuisine in an atmosphere dedicated to excellance in service and product - go to Costa Rica.

Reviewed 19 August 2013

We are a family of 4 with 2 fidgety children. Eating out can sometimes be an anxious experience but the layout of the terrace made for a lovely experience. We took a corner table on the terrace and it was great. Service was a little slow would be my only criticism but we had time. The pool is beautifully lit and the climate is perfect for outdoor dining. My children had chicken tenders and a burger - which were really good. My husband had the sweetbreads and I had the pasta with goats cheese and asparagus. Mine was lovely but maybe I played it a bit safe - wish I had gone for the corvine (sea bass). My husband said his meat was a little bit fatty and the gratin was OK. We ordered apple crumble and passion fruit tart which were sublime. My kids had "El Heart Attack" which was an amazing sight of ice cream, chocolate and brownies. The chocolate heart brownies were delicious. I would definitely return to this beautiful house.

Reviewed 24 July 2013

Beautifull setting, great food and service. We dined outside by the pool and lounged in the outdoor furniture. Close walk from Los Mandarinos.

1  Thank Julia P