“Enjoyed our meals”

Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Calgary, Canada
“Enjoyed our meals”
Reviewed 30 November 2013

We enjoyed a few meals at Bruschetta's. We found it the first night we arrived in town. My 2 companions had tuna with 3 different sauces and I had the corvina. All the meals were very tasty. The next day we had been out walking when we hit by a down pour of rain. Bruschetta's were there so we went in and shared 3 different bruschetta - the original, vegetarian and house special. All were very good. It was fun watching the rain while eating under the awning.
On our last night, the only restaurant we could find open was Bruschetta. This night was all had pasta and it was very good.

• Visited November 2013

Tucson, Arizona
“Great Bruschetta”
Reviewed 21 October 2013

I stumbled upon this restaurant on my trip to El Valle, I had remembered reading about it online so my family and I stopped to eat. No one really thought their food was ''excellent'', except for my dad who had the bruschetta (I had ordered the mixed meats). I tried some of it myself and it was really good. Overall, the restaurant atmosphere was very nice and the service was great. Next time I come here I will definitely order the Bruschetta! and its the cheapest thing on the menu!

• Visited October 2013
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
“Good food steep prices”
Reviewed 20 October 2013

We went there for dinner and had a hard time communicating what we wanted to order to the spanish speaking lady. The owner came out to assist with the order, he spoke good english. I ordered a pesto spaghetti with chicken wich was nice and my husband ordered a roast beef sandwich, he thought it was not too good. The dinner cost $40 with two drinks, which is pretty steep for the average quality of what we ate.

Visited October 2013
Panama City, Panama
“Great food”
Reviewed 21 September 2013

I've been here various times and overall it is very good. Mario, the owner and chef is a great hosts. To be honest, the quality of the food is not always consistent but I always go back and usually I'm not disappointed.
The staff is not very customer friendly and outgoing. However if you address them with their name (they have name plates), then you get better attention.

Visited July 2013
“Bad service”
Reviewed 7 September 2013

His service are so bad, I had to wait 1 hour, I can understand that its full but I never tought that I have to wait that time

• Visited September 2013