“Worth a visit”
Review of O'Pedros Irish Pub

O'Pedros Irish Pub
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Irish
Description: The menu offers hearty Irish dishes including Sheppard’s Pie, Irish sausages, Beef & Guinness Pie and Fish & Chips, as well as a variety of fresh seasonal salads, heaping sandwiches and desserts. Patrons can kick back in the warm interior with their favorite pint and enjoy the entertainment that only a good Pub can offer with a friendly game of darts, dominoes or chess. High definition plasma televisions broadcast sporting events from Spanish league soccer to Formula 1 races.
NJ
“Worth a visit”
Reviewed 27 March 2011

Nice place with Great Sangria and good beer selection which is rare in Panama... the location is unbeatable, totally beautiful.

• Visited March 2011
1 Thank TheNick33

Blauvelt, New York
“Fun Place”
Reviewed 23 July 2010

Loved this place. What a surprise to find an Irish-style pub in Panama. Everyone enjoyed the "green" beer and the sangria. Ate outdoors with a beautiful view of the mountains. The food was great, but most of all we had a great time with the fun staff. Returning to Panama again in February and will definitely make O'Pedro's one of our stops.

Boca Raton, Florida
“A very pleasant surprise to find a bit of Ireland in the interior of Panama”
Reviewed 3 June 2010

This is the kind of place I've been waiting to have as an option when away from home! I walked in and my jaw dropped. The bar is spacious and highly decorated with what one has come to expect at an irish pub.

A friend and I arrived here pretty early around 6:30 p.m. on May 29, 2010. It wasn't crowded and the service was friendly. We were guests at Los Mandarinos Hotel in the Valle de Anton and after a busy day of hiking and sightseeing, all we wanted was to relax in front of a nice pint of "Guinness"

We were warned however that the place gets packed on Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights.

I liked my Shepherd's Pie immensely and I tasted my friend's fish and chips. The fish was great, but I'm definitely sticking to the pie. Servings were piping hot and very generous.

I'm not sure that I would enjoy this place when it's crowded, but I like knowing I now have an option where I can meet friends for a beer without having to deal with loud salsa music or tons of cigarette smoke. Also with all the TVs around the bar, this will be a great place to watch sports.

By the way, the hotel serves breakfast at O'Pedros on the outside patio which is a delghtful way to start the day and enjoy the cool, dry mountain air prevalent in the Anton Valley.