“Goods and Bads”

13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 58 helpful votes
“Goods and Bads”
Reviewed 6 August 2012

Good - price was $2, option to buy facial mineral mud for $2 per jar
Bad - people making out, I think they may have been even having sex in the hot pool and we were with kids and who wants to swim with people making out, so we couldnt enjoy... they should really be on top of this

Visited July 2012
3 Thank CourtneyandPepe

• Serbian first
London, UK
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 210 helpful votes
“Totally underwhelming”
Reviewed 29 February 2012

Old, needs massive new investment. Probably unsanitary. Nothing would have made me get in those hot tubs. Avoid.

2 Thank Peter_R_Smith
Washington DC, District of Columbia
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“Just for Fun, Not for Spa”
Reviewed 12 February 2012

If you go just for kicks, this place is great. But if you want a sanitary spa experience, don't go. We visited early on a weekday morning, arriving before the leaves were fished out of the large soaking pool. The water is only warm, not hot, and even though there are multiple pools, the water seems to be only one temperature in all. However, the volcanic mud masks made our faces smooth as silk, and once we had the nerve to enter the dubious soaking tub (after an attendant fished out the leaves) we relaxed and felt quite refreshed. There are separate pools for babies and children. We didn't have any young ones in our party, but absolutely would not have risked the possible sanitation issues with little people--especially babies!. It costs $2.25 per person and it's probably worth that just to talk in and see the place or have a picnic! My husband and I both thought it was fun.

Johannesburg, South Africa
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“under my expectations”
Reviewed 11 February 2012

I went in some pozos thermal in costa rica...a while ago...and it was much more what I was expecting. They had 5-10 hot bath really on the top up to just a warm one in the bottom...This one is ok, I mean that it's not bad but if you saw other one in your life, you may be disappointed. For a first experience, it's ok. They had 2 bath...one for the feet and an other larger one that that was not an off warm for me to have a dip...The have some pot of mud that you can put in your face...When you will enter, on your right, they have 2 half sphere...I was wondering what it was until that I realize that it was a kind of phone that you can talk to watch other on a 30 feet distance. It was interesting. There are well organize, with some guide. It a king of attraction that it's good to see on a tour, I will not go there twice and if you are thinking to rent a cab from Playa Blanca to go see only that...change your plan...

Mississauga, Canada
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Okay hot baths”
Reviewed 3 February 2012

Really, just warm baths and not much mud involved but a nice way to while away an hour. Needs upgrading.

Visited January 2012