“Quad tour in El Valle”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Ty's Sports Grill - CLOSED

Ty's Sports Grill
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We have 10 brand new machines and also a 6 passenger buggy for those who want to ride together as a group. This is an amazing ATV 4x4 ride through the rain forest about 2,000 feet up in the mountains. You will be driving through several streams on the jungle mountain road until we reach a 100 foot waterfall. After arriving at the falls, go for a swim or just relax in a hammock before the return to El Valle. This tour is over 3 hours and leaves at 9am & 1pm every day.
Panama City, Panama
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Quad tour in El Valle”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2012

This was a birthday present for my husband. Neither one of us had ever ridden an ATVterrain prior to this experience. Ty was so knowledgeable, patient, and so helpful as we toured the beautiful backroads of the mountains in El Valle. When I felt uncomfortable riding down the most challenging road of the entire trip, Ty road me down on his vehicle and went back up to bring down my ATV. He made me feel comfortable and unafraid. The views, lush vegetation, villages of local flavor, and the waterfalls were spectacular. We ended our trip having the best hamburger right in Ty's Sports Grill. My mouth waters just thinking about it...yum! And I do not eat hamburgers very often. He and his wife are friendly and made us feel so comfortable. This tour and experience is not to be missed. We had the best time. A real memory maker.

Visited May 2012