I don't understand the good rate for this address... Certainly the place is nice, we can take breakfast in the garden with birds. But owners not here, no warm welcome as we can expect it in a bed and breakfast. And the worst, the room was so dirty! Dust, dead bugs and tissue under the bed... curtains with spots, old and dirty shower curtain. We took the Colibri room with a bed on mezzanine and kitchen. The kitchen is very tinny and no practice: impossible to seat with big legs... Really too expensively for it! 165 dol per night
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A truly Romantic Getaway for those in quest of the best. Quiet, lovely country charm amidst its vast lush green gardens with centuries old trees, home to many species of birds. This family run B&B offers First Class lodgings, cozy, nicely decorated and well-equipped accommodations. A comfortable and beautiful 2 floor house for families and 2 lovely garden suites for families of 4, with kitchen facilities. Personalized attention granted by owners. Enjoy the unique and hearty PanAmerican Royal Breakfast. Nestled in the mountains, El Valle de Anton offers an Excellent Bird Watching Experience and year-round 70F to 78F temp. Bird Watching, excursions, hiking, ecological and canopy tours, horseback riding, hot springs and colorful Sunday Market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Park Eden Bed & Beakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Eden Bed & Beakfast Hotel El Valle De Anton
- Park Eden Bed And Beakfast