Park Eden is like staying with old friends... only better. Owners Monica and Lionel, who speak excellent English (for you monolinguals), ensure that visitors feel welcome and comfortable. Our duplex casita was spotlessly clean, tastefully decorated and comfortably furnished with a queen-sized bed, a single and a second single in a loft. The kitchenette included a stove, a microwave and a refrigerator. The beautifully manicured grounds featured impressive gnarled trees, beautiful flowers and quaint little bridges over a creek running though the property. Hummingbirds and other colorful avians flitted around feeders as we ate our tasty and ample breakfast in the outdoor pavilion. Having spent the previous night in "downtown" El Valle hotel (and enduring a raucous family party, blasting autos and a 20-car alarm serenade) the tranquility of Park Eden was a blessed respite before tackling the highway back to Panama City. We wish we had discovered this Eden a couple of days earlier so we could have spent more time there. Unless you own a home on "Millionaires Row" or you want to hike, go birding or have a zipline experience, there is not a lot to do in El Valle de Anton, but a stay at Park Eden will provide a traveler's interlude worth remembering.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A truly Romantic Getaway for those in quest of the best. Quiet, lovely country charm amidst its vast lush green gardens with centuries old trees, home to many species of birds. This family run B&B offers First Class lodgings, cozy, nicely decorated and well-equipped accommodations. A comfortable and beautiful 2 floor house for families and 2 lovely garden suites for families of 4, with kitchen facilities. Personalized attention granted by owners. Enjoy the unique and hearty PanAmerican Royal Breakfast. Nestled in the mountains, El Valle de Anton offers an Excellent Bird Watching Experience and year-round 70F to 78F temp. Bird Watching, excursions, hiking, ecological and canopy tours, horseback riding, hot springs and colorful Sunday Market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Park Eden Bed & Beakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Eden Bed & Beakfast Hotel El Valle De Anton
- Park Eden Bed And Beakfast