Park Eden is an extremely pleasant place to stay when visiting El Valle. The property has comfortable rooms, a lovely garden and an excellent breakfast. However, the really memorable feature of Park Eden is the tremendously warm hospitality received from the hostess, Monica Aleman. She takes not only great pride but also obvious pleasure in ensuring that her guests have a relaxed and pleasant stay. Whether it's making a dinner reservation for you at a local restaurant, booking a taxi or placing an umbrella outside your bedroom on a rainy morning, Monica takes the trouble so that you don't have to! This was our first visit but I'm sure it won't be our last.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A truly Romantic Getaway for those in quest of the best. Quiet, lovely country charm amidst its vast lush green gardens with centuries old trees, home to many species of birds. This family run B&B offers First Class lodgings, cozy, nicely decorated and well-equipped accommodations. A comfortable and beautiful 2 floor house for families and 2 lovely garden suites for families of 4, with kitchen facilities. Personalized attention granted by owners. Enjoy the unique and hearty PanAmerican Royal Breakfast. Nestled in the mountains, El Valle de Anton offers an Excellent Bird Watching Experience and year-round 70F to 78F temp. Bird Watching, excursions, hiking, ecological and canopy tours, horseback riding, hot springs and colorful Sunday Market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Park Eden Bed & Beakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Eden Bed & Beakfast Hotel El Valle De Anton
- Park Eden Bed And Beakfast