Hotel Residencial El Valle
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Anton Valley Hotel(El Valle de Anton)
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Campestre(El Valle de Anton)
View Hotel
Wyndham Playa Corona(Playa Coronado)
Manglar Lodge(San Carlos)
View Hotel
Bay View Hotel(San Carlos)
  • Pool
Hotel Cocle(Penonome)
View Hotel
All reviewstop floormiddle of townfridge and microwaverelaxation areapanama cityviews of the mountainsrooftop terracevisited elstayed here for nightsgood sizeperfect locationwould stay here againenriquehammocksmarketcommunityvalle
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 June 2011

My Mother and I were traveling through Panama for the last 3 weeks. This place was one of the highlights of our trip! It's clean, and very close to everything. The owners and staff really go out of their way to accommodate. From the moment we arrived, Enrique was really great. At one point during our stay, my mother came down with some allergies. I asked him where I could find a Pharmacy, and he personally drove me to one up the street, and translated her symptoms for me. I've been in the hospitality industry my whole life..and I can say with certainty. Those are the kinds of things that keeps doors open for years to come. Keep up the good work!

We'll be back!

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank dt702
Reviewed 31 May 2011

Comfortable and clean at an affordable price. An old residential hotel built on top of a killer gift shop....one of the best in all Panama. Also right there beside the gift shop is a great affordable restaurant. Steps from the central market. Great view of the mountains there in the breezey common area complete with hammocks. WiFi

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 May 2011

Date of review: May 5, 2011

In my fourth trip to El Valle de Anton, Panama, I stayed one month at “Hotel Residential El VALLE.” This hotel is for me like a home away from home. The beauty of the mountains is breathtaking. The rooms are clean, cozy, and nicely decorated+ have TV, hot shower, and microwave, if you ask for one. Mr. Enrique Tiban, the owner will work out the price to accommodate your budget. Him as well as the staff does all they can to make your stay comfortable and enjoyable. Everything is within distance, and I highly recommend visiting Los Pozos thermal water and Spa. Have a good body massage with Luisa Saturday or Sunday. There is bicycling, birth watching or hiking if you like, and plenty of fruits to buy at the next-door open market. The hotel has a restaurant downstairs but there are others to please your taste. I would definitely return and I highly recommend this hotel.

Thanks Enrique, Carolina, Jacqueline, and all the staff for your friendship.

Room Tip: Ask Mr. Tiban or any of the staff
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 April 2011

El Valle de Anton was our favorite place in Panama. Don’t be put off by the fact that this hotel is on top of a tourist shop. The rooms are very comfortable and there is a huge covered upstairs furnished patio with nice breezes and great views of the surrounding mountains. There is a common refrigerator for the use of guests and there is free coffee in the morning. The wood floors are creaky and the walls are a bit thin, but the place is clean, fresh, and has a lot of character. I suggest you check out the BamBusillo veggie café and art shop about a half a mile from the hotel on the main street.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 February 2011

I was impressed greatly by the owner who was so willing to please his guests. The hotel was in the center of town and the information was free given by the owner. What more could you ask for. Best in El Valle de Anton.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple