“a relaxing time”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in El Valle de Anton
Hotel Residencial El Valle
miami
“a relaxing time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2008

I was really pleased with my staying in this hotel, reasonable rates, the best issue for me was the clean and neatness of the room, all smell very fresh, comfortable beds, the mountain view,nice decorations, I got a room in the top floor by the hammocks hall , was very relaxing, very familiar, and quiet. I have a very bad habit, I can't sleep very well, so I came out in the middle of the night and stay in the balcony/hammock hall for long time ,smelling the freshness from the mountain and it gave me a nice relax.... also I recommend the food, very tasted. thanks it was a pleasure staying in the hotel....

• Liked — how clean it was and location
  • Disliked — location
  • Stayed August 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Miami
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2008

Pleasantly surprised is what comes to mind. The room we got was spacious and clean. We felt right at home from the minute we got there. The children enjoyed the hammocks as did my wife and I. The hospitality was wonderful. Do not expect the Ritz Carlton when it comes to luxury, Well situated in the center of town making it a walking distance to many of the out door attractions El Valle has to offer.

• Stayed July 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 April 2008

My husband and I with our 2 children stayed at this hotel and had no complaints. We loved the great central location. The room was not luxurious, but it was clean. The beds were comfortable, the room, and bathroom was small. The benefits of this hotel was the location. It was right next to the Saturday market, and across the street was a store with groceries. We ate a Don Pepe's ....the food was great, the service was slow. The very best thing about this hotel was the terrace area with all the hammocks and the host Enrique. Thanks Enrique for a wonderful stay!

• Liked — location/owner
  • Disliked — the room was a little small for a family of 4
  • Stayed March 2008, travelled with family
Panama City, Panama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 October 2007

We walked in w/o a reservation and looked at many vacant rooms. What impressed me most was the fresh and clean smell of the linens when we were looking at the rooms. A place has to be sparkling clean for me and this one was. I was soooo impressed!
We picked a room on the back of the place on the top floor with a great view from two windows (that we could open) of the wonderful green hills surrounding this town. It was very quiet in the room. If you get a room on the front it may be hard to go to sleep very early as it is on the main road and they love to blow their horns here and there is much rumbing of trucks on this road till late. So pick a room in back. There is a huge common area with hammocks and tables and chairs and a common refrigerator outside on this third flood also and we hung out there and read. Others played board games out here. We loved the comfortable bed also. I would highly recommend this place and will stay here again. It is right next door to the market (wonderful things for sale here). They gave us quite a discount (I asked) for staying four nights also - it was an amazing price!!! Breakfast is downstairs in the little restaurant directly underneath the hotel (NOT Don Pepe's - the other one at the opposite end.) We also looked at Don Pepe's, but it was not the same level of cleanliness or upkeep. Hotel Residencial is well kept up - freshly painted and not moldy looking. This was a wonderful treat to find such a nice clean place here right in the thick of things, yet quiet.

• Liked — Immaculate and wonderful views!
  • Disliked — I liked it all.
  • Stayed October 2007, travelled as a couple