“Get the prawns!”

Dining options: Reservations
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Get the prawns!”
Reviewed 15 September 2013

I got these very large prawns on a beautiful sauce of tomatoes, capers and olives accompanied by grilled potatoes and vegetables. It was divine and I ate every last bit of it.

They also had wifi, which let me mutli-task as I ate.

Visited September 2013

Zurich, Switzerland
“Very good restaurant”
Reviewed 31 August 2013

Very good . the pasta tatufo was awesome. pizza was also good. ------------------------------------------------------------

Visited August 2013
Langley City, Canada
“What a let down.”
Reviewed 3 January 2013

I made a reservation for New Years Eve at San Marco for my fiance and I and a few friends that had come to town. We were so excited as three of us had been to San Marco in October for my birthday dinner and really enjoyed it. There seemed to be a mix up in the number of people in our party when we got there, I had made the reservation a week before so I'm not too sure is it was just the language barrier.

The entire time we were there we felt SO RUSHED! The waiter seemed very annoyed and irritated anytime we said we needed a few more moments with the menu, and actually stopped coming by after we ordered appies. We had to flag him down when we wanted a new drink, and he seemed so bothered. When we were ready to order dinner he walked by and actually tapped his watch to tell us it's time to order. I found this very rude.

The food itself was wonderful, but the service really spoiled the evening. Halfway through our meal a two couples at a nearby table started smoking inside, which I found quite disgusting as we were in the middle of eating. The last thing I wanted to taste with my pasta was second hand smoke.

I will not be returning. I'd rather spend a little more money and have supper at Steak + Fisch a few doors down where the food AND the service are amazing!

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Chelsea R
Langley City, Canada
“Really good & friendly service.”
Reviewed 18 October 2012

A group of friends and I ate at San Marco last week and it was amazing. There was one pasta dish that my friend ordered, the noddles look like long candies, and it has a sage butter sauce... it was to die for. Penne Carbonara was just okay... it's not real pancetta, but rather big chucks of ham. Beef Carpaccio & Bruchetta appys were really great. I can't wait to head back. The Tiramisu for dessert was phenomenal!

• Visited October 2012