“Over all Very good”

Ranked #7 of 86 Restaurants in Dornbirn
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 15 April 2014

It is a very good place to stay or just have a fine meal. A few Generations of the Rhomberg Family have successfully served the Dornbirn Business Population .
It is geared up for Tourism and only the more effluent locals would go there. You always pay a premium for Snob Value.

Reviewed 4 September 2013

Krone is a 4**** Hotel a little outside of the center. The streets around it are busy and the part of town is a little worn-down. But none the less the Hotel Krone is one of the best in town with a fine mix of old and new. They recently renovated their (winter)gardens and also the inside is very nicely done.
The food they serve is always outstanding. They have various dishes with fine sidedishes and delicious sauces. It is sure one of the more exclusive kitchens in town. Its also very great for al kind of events. Marriage, christening, ... I had my graduation party there.

Reviewed 27 June 2013

the food which is Austian traditions was excellent. The service was very polite and efficient.

It is about 15 minutes walk from the Fairmotel

The place itself was looking a bit worn out

Reviewed 30 May 2013

We did not eat in the formal restaurant. We ate in a very comfy back room which we had mostly to ourselves. The menu here was an afternoon menu and limited but we enjoyed our meal and it was reasonable. I had a large serving of schnitzel and we shared a dessert All was good except the excellent salad was drowning in dressing. Service was good.

1  Thank jroihl
Reviewed 16 April 2013

I go to Austria and Germany a lot for business, but when I'm around Dornbirn this is the only restaurant I go to. I've tried every plate in the menu (a very extensive menu!) and not once I've been disappointed.
The food preparation and presentation is great, good quality of ingredients at a very affordable price.
Try the potato encrusted turkey breast. This is my favourite!

2  Thank Filini A