“Just like home, but in Paris!”

Cecilia's Guest House
Reviewed 29 December 2010

I was welcomed by the warm and friendly Cecilia as I neared the end of a 3-month trek through S. Europe, and it was just what I needed on a snowy Paris day! I loved my cozy and quiet room. Cecilia goes the extra mile to make you feel at home. Taking the train was easy and got me in touch with how the locals travel. I'd go back in a heart beat!

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled solo
2  Thank marineurope

Reviewed 22 October 2010

My daughter and I stayed with Cecilia for four nights in early October. The guest house is very cute and the gardens are lovely. It's a shame we didn't have a bit more sunshine as it would have been wonderful to eat the yummy breakfast in the gorgeous garden.....the pain chocolat is to die for. It is very easy to find, really close to the train station ( about 2-3 minutes walk ) and the station is only two stops out of the centre of Paris, which means everything is very close. Even Disneyland requires only one change of train. Cecilia was very friendly and helpful, and took us for a walk when we arrived to familiarize us with the area and I would highly recommend this guest house. I am taking my husband, and possibly two of my grown up children to Paris and Disneyland of course, in 2012 and would love to stay there again. Thanks Cecilia - see you in a couple of years.....from Chris & Sammy.

• Stayed: October 2010
2  Thank Cashplant
Reviewed 5 August 2010

We stayed here for the best 4 nights of our trip. Cecilia convinced us online to stay here as we were wavering about staying in town. Thankfully we listened. She was right. The travel by metro and train goes quickly. The rooms are cute and cozy. She provides everything we need including breakfast. The fresh croissants and baguettes were the best. Her yard is amazing. Daily we came back to our special retreat. She had lawn chairs, chaise lounges, a table with umbrella and chairs for each room amidst grass and flowers. Where else can you find this in Paris?? There are also many restaurants and a laundry/lavarie nearby. If you're going to Paris, you couldn't ask for better. Thanks, Cecilia!!

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 July 2010

We spent two nights at Cecilia's House and had the best time ever there. Cecilia is one of the kindest person I've ever met, not just that she told us everything you need to know when you are in Paris, she even came with us to the train station helping with the bags and buying the tickets.
I can highly recommend this place, you will feel like at home and when you get back from this busy city you can relax in her wonderful garden. The rooms are basic but nice, fresh towels every day, TV, kitchen and a fridge filled with free drinks. Breakfast served in the room or even better in the garden, fresh croissants and lots more - delicious.
It takes about 15 minutes untill you are right in the centre of Paris, the train station is pretty close and trains are going untill 1 am. Even Disneyland is just a 45 minutes ride away and easy to get there. You probably can't find a better place to stay with kids, Cecilia loves kids and the can play in the garden and you dont even have to keep an eye on them.

I will definitely stay there again, even with or without kids, this place is one of the nicest I've ever been and because of my job I'm travelling a lot actually. Thank you Cecilia again for this great vacation.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 July 2010

Unbelievable!!!! This is the best way to tell anything about this place and people. Her place is wonderfull, a very nice and welcoming garden, might be exclusive in Paris. We definitely felt like home, very well escorted by Mrs Bobrie and Mr Jean-Claude, that now I'd like to call Friends. The warm croissants waiting in your door for breakfast are unforgetable. Cecilia, thank you very much for all your support and help, our pick nick on the way to Barcelona was amasing, once again just because all the things you gave us.
Yf someone is in doubt to book this place, Please don't waint do it now. The only thing that can bother you is to take an extra train to reach the Becon les bruyeres station, but is a very nice neigborhood, with take away pizza, supermarket, brasserie, cashmachine and it's enough already.... for more details, please check on site....

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 May 2010

Cecilia’s guest house was one of the best experiences for me and my brothers visiting Paris for the 34th Paris Marathon. The guest house is located just outside of Paris, about 10 minutes by train (or less). It is one minute walk from the train station and conveniently located near a supermarket, a few places where you can grab a bite and a nice park.
On arriving Cecilia welcomed us with complementary treats such as crackers, coffee, juices, cheese, French brad and a genuine warmth. We staid in the larger apartment with a beautiful shower comfy beds, fully equipped kitchen, TV, Wi -Fi and all the comforts for a home away from home.
Breakfast included hot croissant, breads, coffee and orange juices and you can always buy stuff and put it in the fridge. We enjoyed the kept grounds very much.
Over the years I have visited many hotels, hostels and guest houses , Cecilia's place provides such a genuine happiness and goodness that made our stay wonderful
Usually staying in Paris on a budget can get a little bit unpleasant; I would recommend for anyone looking to stay comfortably and enjoy a nice experience of a homey place to stay at Cecilia’s Guest House!

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank JonCostaRica
Reviewed 30 April 2010

Cecilia's Guest House is one of those special places that if you are lucky, you accidently find them. I traveled a lot and this beautiful guest house, with the exellent hosting by the owner, Cecilia, were one of the best expiriences I have ever had. The rooms are lovely, very beautiful and they give you a fealing like you are in a real home. Kitchen is included, so you can fix yourself what ever you want. Cecilia is a wonderfull hostess, so kind and gentle and funny. She will take care of everything, show you the neighborhood and give you exellent tips for your stay in Paris. The location is very good, 6 min. from the center of Paris by train.
I came with my two brothers to run the Paris Marathon and we were lucky to find this place, we had a great time there and I recommend Cecila's Guest House to anybody who want to have good times in Paris

• Stayed: April 2010
Also consider these accommodations in or near Asnieres-sur-Seine
ibis Styles Asnieres Centre
Hotel Terminus Paris La Defense
#2 of 4 in Asnieres-sur-Seine
Best Western Rives de Paris La Defense
Fraser Suites Harmonie Paris La Defense

Been to Cecilia's Guest House? Share your experiences!