Although this hotel is located not exactly in Paris, it is very close. You can either walk 10min to metro station or take the train (2 stops) and you are in the center of Paris. The Asniere area is also very nice, very Parisian:)
Staff nice and helpful. Good breakfast with not only bread, jam and coffee, but there are also protein choices: ham, yougurt, cheese etc as well as fruits, fresh orange juice (you squeeze it on your own).
What is not that good:
- Internet connection. In some rooms works perfectly, in some does not at all.
- Rooms are really small, not too many stuff besides bed and chair, what also use the whole room space.
Overall: good, I would definitely come back (I already did twice), especially for the price/location reason.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, ACCOR, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your ibis Styles Asnieres Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- All Season Asnieres Hotel Asnieres-Sur-Seine
- Wilson Hotel Asnieres Sur Seine
- Hotel Wilson Paris