We booked 2 nights in apartment for 6 people. The accommodation is clean and basic.
2. Adjacent to lift,
3. Ski to door.
4. Supermarket next door is convenient with great bagettes.
5. Balcolny with great view.
1. Booking in is confusing and a mobile phone number has to be called to gain entry by the one member of staff.
2. We were given one key to room, and one key to ski locker between 6 people which caused some problems!
3. If too many electric lights/switches were used at once, it cut out the electric.
4. The toilet often did not flush!
5. We had room at front of building which was noisey. One night we were kept awake by some roudy youths honking their horns, shouting, whistling, clapping. We don't mind a bit of excitement, but not for 2 1/2 hours!!! No police were called although the noise must have kept half the resort up. We suggest a room at the back may be quieter.
6. The kitchen could have had a fewmore utensils and some larger cups/mugs.
We have skied quite a few times including the Pyrenees, Eastern Europe, the Alps and Whistler in Canada, and we were pleasantly surprised by the skiing on offer. The Pyrenees have had some great snow this season, and so the conditions were good with some great runs, and the slopes were really well looked after. Although the accommodation was somewhat dissappointing and frustrating to be in, at the end of the day we were there for the skiing which surpassed our expectations.