this is a beautiful place in what some think of as a dull part of france. it is';t. the chef patron is really talented and we had a memorable meal and a great chat with him about his speciality of bone marrow and caviar. the pool was cool and the nice receptionist opened it specially for me on a dull and rainy day. a great place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A small, charming hotel, set in lovely gardens with a very good restaurant. The rooms are all different and cosy with space to relax. There is also a drawing room with an open log fire. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Chateau de Montreuil reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau De Montreuil Hotel Montreuil-Sur-Mer
- Château De Montreuil Hotel