We loved our stay here! The hotel felt more like a peaceful resort. It is outside roussillon, surrounded by trees, but easily accessible. The view from the pool is amazing. We used the pool, jacuzzi and steam room and mostly had them to ourselves because the hotel is fairly small. Our rooms were clean, cool and comfortable and we slept very well. Breakfast was delicious and eaten poolside with the beautiful views. We did a lot of driving around provence and felt we were in one of the most beautiful parts. I will definitely be back to take advantage of cycling in Provence and will stay again at Hotel la Cle des Champs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Cle Des Champs in Roussillon, a beautiful story in the Luberon. Between Gordes and St Saturnin les Apt on the D2, take the small path that leads you to the hotel. In the shade of pine trees, nestled in the scrub that is an authentic Provencal Mas or the relaxing atmosphere appeals to you upon your arrival. You are at home here. Enjoy your newly decorated room with a private terrace facing the village of Roussillon. Laze beside the heated pool, enjoy the steam room and Jacuzzi or take the time to stroll in the garden surrounded by lavender fields. In the morning, quietly, enjoy a sumptuous breakfast and dinner treat yourself in our market cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel la Cle des Champs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Mas De Garrigon Gordes
- Hotel La Cle Des Champs Roussillon, France