We had such a lovely stay at Hotel la Cle. First of all, if you want to experience the small town Provençal life, Hotel la Cle with its close proximity to the hilltop towns of Rousillon and Gordes, offers a great base. Second, the hotel's location itself is picturesque. The Apartment Amandier had an awesome view of the ocre mountain and the landscape that's truly made for movies. We were two families and our very young children enjoyed hanging out in the patio and lounging on the chairs in their gardens. In the evenings when the kids were asleep, we hung out on the patio and had wine and cheese and whatever food we bought from the roving farmers market. The hotel had a list of the market day for each towns do we were able to plan out our days. The pool and hot tub were great bonus too. The hotel itself is lovely. Clean fresh linens and towels everyday. It felt like we were staying in a resort. On our last evening, the chef/owner cooked us such a lovely meal and with the view of the pool and surroundings, we were able to soak up the scenery and relax. It was such a lovely and peaceful place, I feel calm just remember it. I would highly recommend Hotel la Cle.
They were very accommodating to our very young family. Our group included a 6 yr old girl, 2 1/2 boy and a 1 1/2 girl. This was a perfect hotel choice for us.
One tip for finding the place: when looking up directions on Google Map, type the hotel's name itself, not the address. Typing the hotel gives you the most direct instruction on how to find it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Cle Des Champs in Roussillon, a beautiful story in the Luberon. Between Gordes and St Saturnin les Apt on the D2, take the small path that leads you to the hotel. In the shade of pine trees, nestled in the scrub that is an authentic Provencal Mas or the relaxing atmosphere appeals to you upon your arrival. You are at home here. Enjoy your newly decorated room with a private terrace facing the village of Roussillon. Laze beside the heated pool, enjoy the steam room and Jacuzzi or take the time to stroll in the garden surrounded by lavender fields. In the morning, quietly, enjoy a sumptuous breakfast and dinner treat yourself in our market cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel la Cle des Champs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Mas De Garrigon Gordes
- Hotel La Cle Des Champs Roussillon, France