The modest entrance of the Clos de la Glycine does not give credit to this lovely hotel. Our first welcome was by a very friendly and helpful girl at the reception. We had not booked a car parking space, but she immediately came outside and directed us to one of the hotel’s own spaces.
As our room was on the top floor, it did not have a terrace in front of it, as most other rooms seemed to have. Instead we had a most spectacular view from our north facing window. The room was large and clean and comfortably furnished in Provence style.
We dined at the restaurant and again enjoyed excellent service. We asked for an outside table, but none were available. Instead, we were give a corner table inside with stunning views towards the Luberon valley on one side and the flood lit ochre cliff on the other. Very delicious and well composed set menu.
After we had checked out, the ever helpful girl from the reception came running after us at the car park with a jacket we had managed to forget in the room. Another evidence of the efficient service with a big smile that we experienced at this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the heart of one of the most beautiful villages in Provence, Le Clos de la Glycine invites you to discover the good life in Roussillon. In this little Provencal paradise, the atmosphere, light and sense of well-being are unrivalled.The sophistication, choice of materials and use of elegant warm colours create an immediate feeling of comfort and serenity. Everything is designed for your total satisfaction. All our bedrooms vie to be the most charming, comfortable and refined. Superbly appointed, they offer sublime views of the Apt valley, the ochre cliffs, the picturesque village or majestic Mont Ventoux. Designed to reflect the intimacy of Provence, the furniture is painted in traditional Provencal tones. All our bedrooms are air-conditioned and equipped with minibar, a safe, flat-screen TV, telephone and free WiFi Internet connection and some even have their own terrace. The lobby also features a business corner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotel.de, HRS, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo and Evoline ltd so you can book your Le Clos de la Glycine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Clos De La Glycine Hotel Roussillon
- Le Clos De La Glycine Roussillon, France