Our stay here was perfect!! Our room wasn't too expensive, but it was a wonderful size, light, and clean. And most importantly the staff was wonderful! So kind, friendly, and accommodating! Centrally located, with the best restaurant in the village just downstairs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the heart of one of the most beautiful villages in Provence, Le Clos de la Glycine invites you to discover the good life in Roussillon. In this little Provencal paradise, the atmosphere, light and sense of well-being are unrivalled.The sophistication, choice of materials and use of elegant warm colours create an immediate feeling of comfort and serenity. Everything is designed for your total satisfaction. All our bedrooms vie to be the most charming, comfortable and refined. Superbly appointed, they offer sublime views of the Apt valley, the ochre cliffs, the picturesque village or majestic Mont Ventoux. Designed to reflect the intimacy of Provence, the furniture is painted in traditional Provencal tones. All our bedrooms are air-conditioned and equipped with minibar, a safe, flat-screen TV, telephone and free WiFi Internet connection and some even have their own terrace. The lobby also features a business corner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HRS, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de and Evoline ltd so you can book your Le Clos de la Glycine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Clos De La Glycine Hotel Roussillon
- Le Clos De La Glycine Roussillon, France