“Probably the best in Chatel”
Review of Restaurant Antoine

Restaurant Antoine
Ranked #29 of 57 Restaurants in Chatel
Price range: US$32 - US$80
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Restaurant of tradition : "Antoine Lt restaurant in Chatel" A meresence of pleasure to enjoy a combination of mountain, relaxed atmosphere and superb cooking. Patricia Ludi will enlightened you to discover the restaurant "Antoine LT"specialities and fascinating dishes created by the artist Chef.
Reviewed 3 February 2014

Really cosy restaurant with a nice varied menu if you are not just looking for pizza or raclette. Service and food top notch.

Reviewed 3 February 2014 via mobile

First time here but went back twice during our stay. The burger is a highlight as other reviewers have noted! The tartiflette is also fabulous but everything we saw passing our table looked (and smelled) excellent. The staff are great in particular the young guy who really took care of us and was keen to improve his English and allowed me to practice my French. The ladies in our group wanted to take his home with us! Fab place, fab food and fab service. Table d'antoine and La Poya are the two restaurants I truly look forward to eating at. We'll done.

Reviewed 30 January 2014

My husband insists on going back here to get his fix with the burger!! Best ever he says! I don't mind as there's plenty of other stuff for me like cheese stuff and pasta and fish etc..!

Reviewed 16 January 2014

Visited here during our stay in Chatel. We ordered the Pierrade where you cook your own meat on a hot plate. Large selection of different meats and good selection of accompaniments (the chips are amazing!) puddings are made fresh to order so better to order at the beginning of the meal. Lovely decor throughout and had a lovely feel to the place. Has a free shuttle bus service to and from the restaurant if you need it which is good as local buses stop at 19.45 hrs.

Reviewed 24 December 2013

Had dinner here on the 22nd December 2013, I will compare it with the other two places that we ate, It was the most expensive, the food was no where near as good and the staff not as friendly or helpful, having said that the food was not bad by any means and as with all the other reviewers the interior was nice. However not to order wine was seen as some kind of sin (I don't like wine). I would recommend that you look on trip advisor and pick the higher rated restaurants. Not a bad restaurant with a good menu but better available in Chatel.