My wife and I have just returned from ten days at the Amazones Suits where we had a lovely stay ! We had a jnr suite sea facing, large bedroom with comfy bed, spotlessly clean bathroom and kitchen diner, towels changed most days and pool towels provided free.
We booked bed and breakfast mainly because we wanted to use the local tavernas, breakfast was more than adequate just don't expect the full English, what was on offer is much healthier.
The hotel is run by Caterina and Stella who are just the nicest most helpful people always ready to give advise and help regarding tours and bus trips ect. The bar staff, Dimmitri and Georges always smiling and cheerful.
We read about the views from the pool and yes there is a an electric cable or three but really this is rural Crete and if you are that bothered about your photo use Picaso or photo shop to edit it out !!
From our point of view the only downside to staying at the Amazones is that it's up hill anyone who has mobility problems should be aware of this, other wise it is perfectly placed between two other villages all of which have plenty of tavernas, we ate mostly in Piskipiano. Checkout the reviews for all the taverns.
We would not hesitate to return to the Amazones we enjoyed a very nice holiday and made several new friends.
John and Chris
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Awaken to the Mediterranean of your dreams at Amazones Village Suites. Set atop an ocean bluff, with majestic views over sparkling blue waters and neighbouring Hersonissos beyond, this lushly landscaped Cretan 4-star boutique hotel was once a rock. Relax in the most spacious, beautifully appointed suites in the Cretan Sea, where designer furnishing and terraces summon the feel of a small private vacation home. From dazzling bbq parties to a romantic dinner for two, our helpful personal service will see to your every need. Designed in a subtly elegant, comfortable style, this cherished Cretan luxury hotel offers a truly unforgettable destination for romantic retreats, golf, cultural escapes or fun family holidays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Jet2Holidays , Lastminute, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Bookgreece.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Amazones Village Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amazones Village Hotel Piskopiano
- Hotel Amazones Village
- Amazones Village Suites Piskopiano, Crete