Cannot wait to arrive at the Dia in early August. Every time we have stayed we have enjoyed a happy family holiday and been overwhelmed by the friendliness and hard work of everyone at the Dia. The cleanliness of the rooms and the pool area is second to none. There is plenty of variety in things to do from the quiet and traditional atmosphere of the tavernas in old town Piskipiano, down to the hustle and bustle of Hersonissoss, which are both within walking distance of the Dia. We have managed to get away for three weeks this year, in what will be our seventh visit and we cannot wait.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dia Apartments is located only 700 metres from the beach and 350 metres from the city centre of Hersonissos. Guests can relax on the sun terrace or in the swimming pool. Free WiFi is offered in all areas. All studios and apartments have a balcony with sea, pool, garden and mountain view. They offer a kitchenette with electric kettle and fridge. Each apartment has a TV, bathroom with bath or shower and air conditioning. Apartments Dia has a garden, snack bar and car park. The property is located 450 metres from Aquaworld Aquarium and 23 km from Heraklion Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Dia Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dia-Apartments Hotel Chersonisos
- Dia Apartments Piskopiano, Crete