We have just come back from a short break at the village 14 to20 October.on arrival we had a very warm welcome from George.we had a much bigger apartment than the one we booked wich was a nice surprise.we had room 13 on the ground floor which was next to the bar,and where George and his friends would hang out at night we thought it would be noisy and intrusive but it was actulally nice people watching and listening to George put the world to rights.the apartment was clean,the bins emptied every day clean towels once aweek which was fine.the pool area was nice and clean with plenty of sun beds for all.the village had lots of nice restaurants a very nice atmosphere every where we went.we read a lot of negative things about the apartments along the lines George only likening the Dutch and returning customers but this was not the case. If we had any problems Anna was very helpfull and looked after us. All in all for the money a great place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Piskopiano Village Apartments has lovely traditional Aegean Island style decor. An ideal place for relaxing and close to many interesting places to visit, most of which are within walking distance. The apartments are located in the hills above Hersonissos, between the small villages of Koutouloufari and Old Hersonissos. The apartments have panoramic views of Hersonissos Bay which is a 15 minute downhill walk. Facilities at Piskopiano Village Apartments include 2 outdoor swimming pools with children's pool, pool showers, free sun beds and umbrellas, a poolside bar serving snacks and drinks during the day. For children there is a small play area. The indoor bar has a big screen satellite TV, a pool table and internet access. The bar has an outside veranda and is a popular place to socialise in the evenings. There is an 18 hole golf course and water park 4km away.Due to it's hillside location it has a number of stairs which make it unsuitable for buggies, wheelchairs or those who have difficulty walking. Heraklion airport is 24km away, Knossos is 34km, Malia is 5km.The apartments welcome families, couples and well behaved groups. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Bookgreece.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Piskopiano Village Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Piskopiano Village Apartments Hotel Piskopiano
- Piskopiano Crete
- Piskopiano Village Apartments Crete