Very bad service:
1. The reception is not saffted (you have to call the owner in order to get somtheing).
2. Though we orded a baby bed and DVD we didn't got any.
3. No bath room.
4. Very bed Wi-Fi connection.
5. You are not allowed to use the lundary service (although they say so on the e-mail). You have to ask for the owners permission. He locked the room with our clothes in it because we did so.The dryer is not on the policy even if you are willing to pay for it. Bring extra clothes!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Metohi Georgila is a quiet resting place, built in 1908 by Dr Styliano Georgila, a personal friend of Eleftherios Venizelos. This house was not only a home, but also a shelter of hospitality for his friends and family. Years later… wanting to continue the warmth and the generous Cretan hospitality, which by the way our family kept for the last three generations, we reconstructed the building and we created 5 independent residences. Our inspiration wasn’t the need of a business, but the joy of offering and sharing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Metohi Georgila reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Metohi Georgila Platanias, Crete