“Excellent restaurant”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 August 2014

This is one of the best restaurants in Platanias. They have good food and nice service. I took mixed gyros plate last time and it was VERY good.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

AMAZING!! AMAZING!!!

Total fair prices, gourmet food, super friendly staff, romantic atmosphere, ABSOLUTELY BEST PLACE IN PLATANIAS, CRETE!!!!!!!!!

We're thinking about coming back JUST to visit THIS AMAZING place!!!!!!

People here are so friendly it'll almost make you cry.........

"THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME"

2  Thank Soren J
Reviewed 10 October 2013 via mobile

Fantastic place! Friendly, warm and local.
Fantastic food, cosy place, friendly people and the tzatsiki - probeably the best in whole Crete!
Must visit! :-)

Reviewed 11 August 2013

Michael, you are almost as good as the food :)
I really recommend this place, lot of different food, and its all gooood :)

Reviewed 30 July 2013

I have been there before a couple of years ago but only to get pita gyros, that by the way is amazing there! I always go there now to get my pita gyros lunch, so when I was there in June/July this year I went everyday at lunch time. Anyway my family and I decided to try it for dinner too and they certainly didn't disappoint their food is really really good, we didn't get one meal that we didn't love, the girls in the kitchen there is miracle workers when it comes to food, it's all yummy in your tummy! You should definitely go for a visit there if you're in Platanias! The people that own it are incredibly nice and very very sweet! The place it self is very romantic day and night after my opinion because it's so small and there is a lot of plants and such, at night they have the candles on the tables lit so it's extra romantic, no bright lights or anything like that very nice, it really sets the romantic tone. The first time I ate there was with my now fiancé and I thought it was very romantic even though we just got pita gyros, then I still remember sitting there thinking that. I'm looking forward to going back again one day. It's a great place!