“Decent.”

Ranked #43 of 136 Restaurants in Platanias
Cuisines: European, Greek
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Our small,family restaurant has opened in May 1996.Since then, we still comtinue offering tasty food mabe of exra virgine olive oil, which is our production, selected meat and fresh vegetables.
Hvidovre, Copenhagen, Denmark
“Decent.”
Reviewed 11 September 2013

Nobody outside to "throw you in", which is good. The biggest number of dishes and " combinations" I've seen in Platanias. Bad chairs. And as many other restaurants in Platanias, they don't know the difference between medium & well-done!

• Visited September 2013

• Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
Odense, Denmark
“#1 if you appreciate well-cooked greek cuisines”
Reviewed 8 September 2013

I have been at this restaurant so many times! And not once have I been dissapointed!
First of all they have the best tzaziki in the area ;-)
The first time I was here I ordered a pasta cuisine. It was really really good. But at my secound visit I regretted so much that I did not order from the greek cuisines already at my first visit, 'cause wow the greek cuisines here are SO great!
I have tried almost all of them, and they are so good and so tasty!

Bonus info. They have this area for children a sort of play "yard" so you know where they are ;-)

• Visited August 2013
Løten, Hedmark, Norway
“Best food in Platanias”
Reviewed 13 August 2013

We visited this traditional restaurant in august 2013. We got great service, and great food! Tasteful, and it was plenty food! We ordered a greek salad to share, and had delicious lamb in oven, gyros and stifado! If you ever vistit Platanias, this restaurant is worth a visit!

• Visited August 2013
Taarnby, Denmark
“The Best Traditional Restaurant!”
Reviewed 17 June 2013

They have the most amazing food of all the restaurants, at least after my opinion and well I have sort of tried them all except the ones that are inspired by other countries. This restaurant is the one with the best traditional Greek food, it's absolutely amazing. I like pretty much all their food! Just don't go there expecting that the hamburger is like a normal hamburger or cheeseburger for that matter. They are still really good just different ;) It's definitely worth a visit if you're in Platanias! And the people that own it are extremely nice, it's a family owned restaurant which just really sets the tone for it. It's such a nice place!

Visited June 2013
Hokksund, Norway
“Good local dishes”
Reviewed 24 May 2013

This was our first visit to the West Crete restaurant. It is situated a little west of Platanias platia. We got a friendly reception and was shown to a table with a nice view of the people passing on the old road.

We ordered greek dishes and they were good, but for our liking lacing a little more spicies. The beer was cold and good while the rose wine was too dry for our liking. We got a nice cake and a raki for free when we asked for the bill.

This was a typical family restaurant and we could go back for a second visit.

• Visited May 2013