“Great food and a fun place in Platanias.”
Review of Karma Restaurant

Karma Restaurant
Ranked #41 of 140 Restaurants in Platanias
Price range: US$6 - US$31
Cuisines: Greek, Steakhouse, Bar, Cafe
Good for: View, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 13 June 2014

This is great place! The staff is extremely friendly and the food was delicious. Nice views and a good vibe at this place. I spilled a large beer and they made it funny brought me another and didn't charge me for the spilled one. Will definitely go back.

1  Thank SiriusSkier23

Reviewed 25 May 2014

Excellent...the food the service and the atmosphere it was perfect...and the raki alsoooo...!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed 22 May 2014

Beautyful restaurant with a great atmosphere. Excellent food, and the service is in top. For sure we will be back

Reviewed 8 September 2013

I went here for dinner one night .. got my starter along with some bread and stuff..i hadnt even finished my starter and my main course arrived. Neways the food was good but after we finished eating it took them 20 minutes to clean my table and it wasnt even that busy and then we tried for 30 mins to get our waiters attention for the bill before my husband finally got up and went to him his self. The worst thing is i literally could have walked out without paying and he wouldnt have even noticed, thats how much attention pay to there customers.

6  Thank Jasmit25
Reviewed 6 September 2013

Eating here has been a joy from day one!

We found this place by random the first night on the island and it quickly became our favorite restaurant.
The food is good but not the best, but thats not why we fell in love with the place.

From our first steps inside we were greeted with smiles and a kidness we had never experienced before.
The staff is super firendly and even has a great way with children!

Service is of a kind you can never get from a place focusing on the costumers money!!
Many nights we spent drinking Raki with the staff while they entertained our kids, this is unhard of in our country.

Going here has been a great experiance every single night with nothing but smiles and love :)

We are coming back for sure!!

1  Thank DinM0r