“Very clean and professional”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Senses Day Spa

Senses Day Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Senses Day Spa is a luxurious Hotel-Spa inside Summertime Boutique Hotel & Spa located in the heart of Platanias. Services include Couples massage, Indoor pool, Sauna, Facials, Mani & Pedi.
Chania Town, Greece
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Very clean and professional”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2013

The best place for a manicure and pedicure, very comfortable massage chair to start with, relaxing, and a great result! The staff is very friendly and professional, and it is a very clean environment .

I also had a facial treatment that was perfect, again very clean and very friendly and professional staff

Visited October 2012
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

2 Thank manon k

Tromsø, Troms, Norway
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excellent salt scrubb/massage, manicure and pedicure!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2013

I was travelling alone for one week. I left Tromsø in the north of Norway from a hurry daylife with work, children, a demanding puppy, snow and three degrees, to a sunny, warm and calm atmosphere in Platanias. After lying in the sun in two hours to thawed, I went to Sences Day Spa who was above my hotell . A nice lady meet me and she recommended a body scrub with salt and a massage. I enjoyed I could choose how hard massage I wanted.
It was just a perfect start for my holiday- It was amazing! On my fourth and sixth day I went for pedicure and manicure. I learn how to file and paint my nails so they look better. Still after three weeks the painting om my toes is still there!
The premises nice and clean and the employers were friendly. And they have good prices too!

Visited May 2013
2 Thank Sissel B
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Good spa, descent gym”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2013

Relaxing treatment great service :-) had a 3o minutte swedish massage. Caring and professional girl. Worked out in their gym first. Gym has ok equipment. Very clean and easy to use.

Visited May 2013