“excellent services”
Review of Senses Day Spa

Senses Day Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Senses Day Spa is a luxurious Hotel-Spa inside Summertime Boutique Hotel & Spa located in the heart of Platanias. Services include Couples massage, Indoor pool, Sauna, Facials, Mani & Pedi.
chania
“excellent services”
Reviewed 7 August 2013

I am very satisfied from the service. It is a neat place, well stylished and maintained.
I' m looking forward to visit it again.

Visited August 2013

Limassol
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed 5 August 2013

Excellent! The personnel were very polite and made our experience even better. One of the best
Professional massage we ever had.
Thanks again !

Visited June 2013

Bergen, Norway
“Great massage!”
Reviewed 10 July 2013

Relaxing and great place.
Me an my girlfriend was there in july 2011.(I coud not pick earlyer date than august 2012)
I've got an awesome and relaxing massage, and my girlfriend got a light and great massage plus an manicure and pedicure. She was really happy that we go there.
The personal was realy helpful and friendly, and offcourse professional ;)
If I'm in Platanias another time, I definitely would go there again :)

Visited August 2012
Brackley, England, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Lovely”
Reviewed 28 May 2013

Visited this Spa on my holiday in Crete last week. Went in originally to have the fish foot treatment thing (where they eat the dead skin), and with that, got a voucher to return. Returned two days later to have a Swedish Massage. Fantastically relaxing. Treated very well. And the decor and design of the place, is amazing! VERY modern and clean. Would recommend. :)

Visited May 2013
2 Thank crizTNf127
Chania Town, Greece
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Very clean and professional”
Reviewed 26 May 2013

The best place for a manicure and pedicure, very comfortable massage chair to start with, relaxing, and a great result! The staff is very friendly and professional, and it is a very clean environment .

I also had a facial treatment that was perfect, again very clean and very friendly and professional staff

Visited October 2012