We have just returned from a weeks stay. One of the best holidays we have had. The staff, food and hotel facilities were excellent. Plenty of space and beautiful gardens. Close to Platanias for a stroll in the evening if you wanted to eat out or have a drink. A 30 minute bus ride to Chania which has a beautiful harbour. You will want to visit Chania more than once during your stay especially at night.
We had a mountain view room which was fine - great views and woke up to bird song every morning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Minoa Palace Resort offers majestic views of its surrounding countryside and the White Mountains. To the north, the hotel enjoys panoramic views of the endless beach of Platanias with the shimmering sapphire blue Aegean beyond. With the extension of the hotel in 2008, guests have immediate access to the beach, over the aerial bridge, connecting the two hotel's sections. The luxury and comfort, combined with the attention to detail and the relaxed atmosphere, provide a holiday to remember for a lifetime! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Minoa Palace Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Minoa Palace Resort And Spa
- Minoa Palace Platanias
- Minoa Palace Hotel Platanias
- Minoa Palace Resort Platanias, Crete