Lovely hotel, gorgeous rooms and grounds.
Food is buffet style, we stayed on a half board basis and there was something new and delicious to try every meal!
Lovely relaxed bars, yummy cocktails and bar snacks.
Your every need catered for!
Mythos Piano Bar is a must for post or pre dinner drink!
Great location, can stroll into Platanias, or get bus for €1.90 to Chania.
Beach is lovely.
Would love to visit again one day and will definitely be recommending to friends.
Thank you to all the lovely friendly people of Minoa Palace!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Minoa Palace Resort offers majestic views of its surrounding countryside and the White Mountains. To the north, the hotel enjoys panoramic views of the endless beach of Platanias with the shimmering sapphire blue Aegean beyond. With the extension of the hotel in 2008, guests have immediate access to the beach, over the aerial bridge, connecting the two hotel's sections. The luxury and comfort, combined with the attention to detail and the relaxed atmosphere, provide a holiday to remember for a lifetime! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Bookgreece.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Minoa Palace Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Minoa Palace Resort And Spa
- Minoa Palace Platanias
- Minoa Palace Hotel Platanias
- Minoa Palace Resort Platanias, Crete