Just returned from our fifth time at Mino. Once again excellent service throughout the whole day-nothing is too much trouble. Food is always excellent with a huge variety of world cuisine both at breakfast and dinner. We were half-board and didn't need lunch, but if we needed to eat at lunch then the waiters by the pool will bring you anything or you can eat in the small restaurant by the pool. Our room was pleasant, well furnished, smart bathroom with plenty of accessories and a well stocked bar. Can't wait to go again next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Minoa Palace Resort offers majestic views of its surrounding countryside and the White Mountains. To the north, the hotel enjoys panoramic views of the endless beach of Platanias with the shimmering sapphire blue Aegean beyond. With the extension of the hotel in 2008, guests have immediate access to the beach, over the aerial bridge, connecting the two hotel's sections. The luxury and comfort, combined with the attention to detail and the relaxed atmosphere, provide a holiday to remember for a lifetime! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Bookgreece.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Minoa Palace Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Minoa Palace Resort And Spa
- Minoa Palace Platanias
- Minoa Palace Hotel Platanias
- Minoa Palace Resort Platanias, Crete