We spent 2 weeks at the begining of august at this hotel, we have 2 young children aged 5 and 2.
We sat our loungers in front of the childrens paddling pool and in this area was the kids club, but it is not like your normal kids club. Stephanie who runs the club is amazing with the childen, They were free to come in and out, as we were sat outside and she could see us. They could draw, paint, play games watch a dvd or come out to us to play. We went with friends who have a 4 year old and we often would look at each reading books not quite believing that we were not entertaining one of them. I did not want to send my children to a kids club as I have not taken them on holiday to not spend time wuth them but this was such a fantastic set up and it was their choice.
Our room was clean, the food was good
We really enjoyed it and would go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Minoa Palace Resort offers majestic views of its surrounding countryside and the White Mountains. To the north, the hotel enjoys panoramic views of the endless beach of Platanias with the shimmering sapphire blue Aegean beyond. With the extension of the hotel in 2008, guests have immediate access to the beach, over the aerial bridge, connecting the two hotel's sections. The luxury and comfort, combined with the attention to detail and the relaxed atmosphere, provide a holiday to remember for a lifetime! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Bookgreece.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Minoa Palace Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Minoa Palace Resort And Spa
- Minoa Palace Platanias
- Minoa Palace Hotel Platanias
- Minoa Palace Resort Platanias, Crete