We rented a 2 room apartment in the old section for one week. Refrigeator in the room. Airconditioning and safe cost's extra. Good and friendly service by the staff, and closest neighbour to the beach (From the two pools and restaurant you go down the stairs and you are at the beach.)
Food is good, and prices is not bad.
Hot water vary trough out the day so at times there is no hot water.
Internett connection is available but is extremly slow.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Indigo Mare hotel-apartments complex lies on the most beautiful part of the golden sand of Platanias beach. It offers hospitality, comfort and serenity giving the unique opportunity to relax right next to the sea.Indigo Mare is one of the most famous complexes in Platanias village. It is 15 minutes drive from Chania town. The airport is 30 minutes drive away and the port of Souda in 20 minutes, both through national road. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Bookgreece.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Indigo Mare reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Indigo Mare Hotel Platanias
- Indigo Mare Platanias, Crete