We stayed here for four nights after a business trip to Athens. We were looking for a quiet, peaceful place to unwind from work, and we found it. The island is lovely, and the hotel is beautiful. There is a gorgeous pool with a view of the sea. The rooms and villas open to the pool area, with gorgeous wooden French doors, and bougainvillea covered pergolas. The staff is fantastic, attentive and caring without being obtrusive. The breakfast was served in the garden patio each morning. The buffet was kept spotless the entire time. The entire hotel was quiet and relaxing, and was the perfect place for us to enjoy a few days.
Sofia, at the front desk, was very helpful and friendly. She was able to give us a quick run-through of the area when we arrived (exhausted and grumpy), and got us into our room immediately, even though we had arrived earlier than expected. This is such a huge thing, when you are tired and traveling for business! Elias was wonderful. He booked our stay, and clearly explained what our accommodations would be. They exceeded expectations. We planned to move to a superior room on the second night, but loved our ground-floor access to the pool so much, that we stayed in the smaller room. Elias also was extremely helpful with our departure. He is very gracious, and genuinely interested in whether we enjoyed our stay. We will definitely return to the island, and stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Adamas, the port town of Milos, Santa Maria Village is conveniently located just 300 meters from Papikinos beach, and a short walk from Adamas's many restaurants, cafeterias and shops. This combination of privacy on one hand, and proximity to the beach and to the bulk of the island's facilities on the other. Santa Maria Village consists of seven buildings of traditional architecture endowed with modern facilities. The hotel offers bungalows, suites and maisonettes, each featuring a view of our plush garden, the pool, or the sea. The Village is spread over an area of 12,000 square metres. The many trees and vegetation in our well-kept garden provide a real sense of relaxation and privacy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Santa Maria Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Maria Village Adhamas
- Santa Maria Village Milos, Greece - Adamas