“Excellent food”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Il Cantuccio

Il Cantuccio
Ranked #16 of 17 Restaurants in Firostefani
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Worthing, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 May 2014

Lovely little Italian tucked away, really friendly staff very accommodating as we had a young baby with us. Food was great and very reasonable too.

• Visited May 2014

• Greek first
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Great Italian Restaurant ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

After our first visit we couldn't wait to return! By far the pizzas here are the best on Santorini and the mussels were perfectly cooked. Very reasonably priced and the staff were utterly charming. We'll definitely be back!

Melbourne, Australia
“Great pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

My husband and I had pizza twice from this restaurant while in Santorini. It is very authentic italian, just like being in Italy. My wine wasn't the best but didn't affect our experience. I highly recommend this restaurant, a nice change from the islands authentic cuisine.

Rome/Thessaloniki/NY
“Love this place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 April 2014

Each time I visit Santorini I come to this restaurant. Although there may be no view to enjoy the food itself exceeds any necessity for a view! Yes the staff may have a bit of an attitude and you may need to wait a bit for food to be served but the food is fantastic. We loved the pizza so much we even took one take away with us on our flight!

• Visited August 2013
Ocean Grove, Australia
“Fabulous Italian food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 February 2014

I have visited Il Cantuccio on three separate visits to Santoriri. We make a point of visiting this restaurant at least twice on each visit. My friend and I have absolutely loved the food here, indulging in pasta, pizza and salad. The service has always been exceptional. Looking forward to next time!

• Visited October 2013