“lovely little restaurant.”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 21 May 2014

We were in Santorini last week and ended up eating here four times. No sunset views but don't let that put you off. Good food and good service. The Italian food was a change from many of the other very similar menus. Just try it.

Reviewed 17 May 2014

Lovely little Italian tucked away, really friendly staff very accommodating as we had a young baby with us. Food was great and very reasonable too.

Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

After our first visit we couldn't wait to return! By far the pizzas here are the best on Santorini and the mussels were perfectly cooked. Very reasonably priced and the staff were utterly charming. We'll definitely be back!

Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

My husband and I had pizza twice from this restaurant while in Santorini. It is very authentic italian, just like being in Italy. My wine wasn't the best but didn't affect our experience. I highly recommend this restaurant, a nice change from the islands authentic cuisine.

Reviewed 26 April 2014

Each time I visit Santorini I come to this restaurant. Although there may be no view to enjoy the food itself exceeds any necessity for a view! Yes the staff may have a bit of an attitude and you may need to wait a bit for food to be served but the food is fantastic. We loved the pizza so much we even took one take away with us on our flight!