“Pizza”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

Small pizzeria in a traditional Santorini's house...tiny garden.
No view
Pizzas were good
Pasta were good
Nothing exceptional..
Staff efficient.
Service was really fast.
Prices are ok

Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

This small restaurant in Firostefani (northern part of Fira) is nice, they have really thin and good pizza here. It was not so easy to find, but worth the search. Friendly Italian staff and good prices.

Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

It may not be the best idea to go an Italian restaurant in Greece, but anyway. This restaurant happened to be at the right place, at the right time, so we took our chance.

We ordered take away pizzas after a long day outside. The waiter took our order very fast and told we could come back in 15 mins. When we got there, our pizzas were ready and we could pay them right away, so the food was still hot when we went back to our hotel room.

The pizza was ok - not bad, not special, but did it's job. It was quite small, but nothing to complain. It was just ordinary.

The place itself seemed cozy and nice and the service was friendly. The price of those two pizzas was about 20 euros, so maybe a bit higher than average.

Reviewed 19 July 2014

While the interior is domed and very cosy, I was not impressed by the cuisine. Earlier that day I was in the center of Fira and paid very little for a piece of pizza with feta and vegetables. And this cheap little pizza was delicious! A Santorini citizen recommended this restaurant to treat 3 friends , including this friend and myself. The restaurant was very busy. I liked the way the interior was decorated but that was about it. Paying 16 euros for a very flat pizza that was not very tasty was not my idea of great cuisine. We also had something with truffles that was rolled in dough. I bought several different pizzas and none of them really suited my fancy. The bill came to 45 euros. To me, it was a waste of money and I would never return! Giving it C- is beyond generous.

Reviewed 17 July 2014

This is my favourite restaurant in Firostefani - I absolutely love Italian food - The service is fantastic and the food is awesome I had the vegetarian pizza - soooo tasty ! Other guests in my party had the salmon pasta which was also very delicious ! It is located on the main path in Firostefani and can get very busy so sometimes it is best to reserve a table, the only negative I can mention is it is not a caldera view ! If you like typical Italian food I recommend you visit Il Cantuccio.