“Food absolutely amazing with a tremendous section to choose from”
Review of Pirouni

Pirouni
Ranked #5 of 20 Restaurants in Firostefani
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Glasgow
“Food absolutely amazing with a tremendous section to choose from”
Reviewed 1 August 2014

View is amazing staff are very attentive, food to die for, if you are looking for good traditional Greek food you must try this

Gordon and Jen from Glasgow

• Visited July 2014

• Greek first
  • Korean first
middlesbrough
“Very tasty food”
Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

Lovely meal, my partner had summer chicken which came with the most delicious potatoes I have ever eaten. I had Greek salad which the waiter didn't seem very happy about me having as my main meal! Anyhow it was delicious and well presented. We never asked for any bread but we're brought some and charged 3euro. I wouldn't mind but I don't agree with being charged for something you haven't asked for. We also got melon brought at end of meal which again we hadn't asked for, but that was free! It was delicious and a nice touch but they should ask if you want bread without assuming

Visited July 2014
1 Thank travelchick68
Melbourne
“Fantastic food, great service”
Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

Stumbled across this restaurant on our first night in Santorini. As a Greek I'm used to having great home made meals so my standards are fairly high. This place did not disappoint. If you're after authentic Greek food that's great value coupled with good service and great Caldera views, then look no further.

“Dinner”
Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

It was simply awesome!! Friendly, delicious and reasonable prices..

I advice to try the summer chicken and the spaghetti..
Said Mrad

Boston, Massachusetts
“Scrumptious food + stunning view”
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Delicious classic greek food .. the baked shrimp appetizer, the baked feta, the seafood risotto ... were all scrumptious! The view is stunning - absolutely beautiful! And we loved our waiter Kostas -- a true Greek gentleman! Our favorite dinner in Santorini!

Visited July 2014