My husband and I stayed in Dana Villas for a much needed rest after a bus tour of Europe. We arrived very late at night due a flight delay but the porter was waiting for our arrival and was only too happy to help carry our luggage down the many steps to our room.
We weren't too happy with the room we had initially been given and asked for a different one with a slightly better view and more private type of terrace. The one we had originally was right near the pool area and other guests kept sitting on our chairs. After a quick call to the reception they found us a new room within an hour. We stayed in a traditional suite and it was fantastic, the bed was so comfortable and the room was neat and tidy. The views are what make this place, I never got sick of looking out over the caldera. The area is also very quiet and close to the main area of Fira which is a nice walk at night when it's not so hot.
We would definitely stay here again and would recommend it to anyone! All rooms have awesome views but Room 119 is the one we had and the views were breathtaking!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dana Villas in Santorini ...Imagine a quiet setting, a beautiful view, and a traditional settlement cascading down the Santorini caldera .. and all this just a few minutes away from the bustling island capital, Fira. Dana Villas offers luxurious suites and an open air swimming pool on the dramatic Santorini caldera. Breathtaking views of the volcano and the magnificent Santorini sunset make it hard to part with the magic of Dana Villas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and Odigeo so you can book your Dana Villas Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dana Villas Hotel Firostefani
- Dana Villas Santorini
- Dana Villas Hotel & Suites Santorini/Firostefani