The Tsitouras Collection Hotel
Homeric Poems(Firostefani)
US$816
  • Breakfast included
Manos Small World(Firostefani)(Great Value!)
US$292
US$242
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Mill Houses Elegant Suites(Firostefani)(Great Value!)
US$411
US$399
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
Ira Hotel & Spa(Firostefani)(Great Value!)
US$192
US$470
US$452
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
Infinity Suites - Dana Villas & Suites(Firostefani)(Great Value!)
US$538
US$480
HotelQuickly
Smaro Studios(Firostefani)
Priceline
Agnadema Apartments(Firostefani)
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsprivate dinnersunset cocktailsmaria callascomplimentary cocktailbeautiful paradiseworks of artowners georgeunique boutique hotelgenerous hostsamazing historyspecial hotelrestaurant bookingsinfinity poolmoment you arrivetravelled extensivelyour entire stayeach evening
Reviewed 3 August 2012

We have stayed in many small top resorts in The World. Tsitouras Collection is realy one ofte best in which we have ever stayed. The beautifull rooms are unique, the staff extraordinary pleasant. They treat you as if you are at home. Elina the manager and daughter of the owner knows every good thing on the Island and will organise whatever you want.
Above all she does it with pleisure so you don't hesitate to ask her for help.
We hope they will be able to get umbrellas who can withstand the sometimes strong wind, so you can sit in the shade at the pool.
Tsitouras should have the 5 dots in Tripadvisor.

Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Pim1010
Reviewed 26 June 2012

We had both honeymoon and wedding preparations in Tsitouras hotel.We stayed in House oF Nureyev.It has a private terrace which is very great for the newly weds.With it is great owner Eleni Tsitoura, the hotel has the best service in Santorini.We had a memorable stay and planning to visit in our anniversary.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank bernlils
Reviewed 26 April 2012

I have visited Santorini many times and have stayed in many different hotels .The Tsitouras Collection hotel was my best experience by far . The breathtaking view combined with the excellent service made my holidays unforgettable! I really enjoyed my sunset cocktail by the amazing infinity pool and the snacs created by the chef. Eleni (the owner) gave me her suggestions for restaurants , beaches and places worth to visit. Her staff was very kind and always willing. Needless to say, our room was perfect; it was like to having our private gallery. We will never forget the rich a la carte breakfast served every day in our private balcony . We will definitely be back!!

Room Tip: house of nureyev has a private balcony, house of portraits is very spacious and house of sea has a picasso!!!!
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank anchorsaway2004
Reviewed 22 February 2012

While Santorini is beautiful, staying at the Tsitouras Collection made the experience truly magical. Eleni and her staff provided the ultimate in service, privacy, comfort and courtesy. We have travelled extensively but truly found a little slice of heaven at the Tsitouras Collection.

• Stayed: September 2011
1  Thank Sandiegoshome
Reviewed 3 July 2011

Trip Advisor – Tsitouras Collection Hotel

I am a photographer and I stayed for seven days at the Tsitouras Collection Hotel in Firostefani – Santorini. in order to work for a magazine. Because of my work’s nature, I was out all day long but when I was about to return, I always had the feeling of going home. Eleni’s (owner) warm hospitality and help was present every time of the day whatever my request was. From restaurant recommendations for dinner to one of the finest sunset cocktails I have ever tasted. Last but not least, what makes this small jewel magnificent is the uniqueness of each room. I was staying in the House of Sea, a room dedicated to the sea, with marine maps and ships furniture as well as archaeological findings, found within the Aegean Sea. I will never forget how relaxing the bed was for my body after a day of hard work. The infinity pool on the terrace offered to me and my girlfriend one of the most romantic settings we could ever imagine. I surely recommend this hotel to anyone who is planning to visit Santorini. Either you’re coming for business, pleasure or both, there is no way you won’t love this place and feel relaxed. Value for money is the last word I’ll add.

Spyros Hound