“Dinner and View” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Remvi Restaurant

Remvi Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 17 Restaurants in Firostefani
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Kids, View, Romantic, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
London, United Kingdom
“Dinner and View”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014

Loved the stuffed calamari! It is a massive portion and is absolutely delicious! If you can, sit on the terrace upstairs.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Steven S

• Greek first
  • Polish first
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Good food with good view”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2014

Good italian and souvlaki dishes. the drinks were fine too.. the staff is less rude during the dinner service. the restaurant has the best view. Sunset is amazing from here. It can get cold at times if you are sitting outside.

1 Thank Devdarshini
San Francisco, CA
“A little pricy, but very good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

Our family dined last night. The staff are very friendly and the service was good.my wife had the fresh sea bass caught that day, filed and grilled. She said it was the best fish she has ever had. I don't like fish and I thought it was very good. No fish taste or smell, almost like chicken. I had the "taglia", small pork pieces in a gravy with onions and peppers. This was really very good. The children ate the fave dip (excellent) and spaghetti ( I know, but they are 8 & 10). We also had a fried cheese with honey and sesame which was excellent as well. This was all 75E (about $110 USD) which I thought was a bit expensive. But the service, food, and view were all very good.

Visited June 2014
san francisco
“Solid Restaurant For Sea Bass or Sea Bream”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2014

The ambiance is rustic but very Greek. The service is great, and the food is delicious. Remvi is located in Fira Stephano. 5 minutes by cab from the Petit Palace. A great restaurant to eat on Santorini.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“!!! Don’t eat at this restaurant which is ripping off the customers in a very bad manner !!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2014

After my wife and I sat down, a waiter in his late 40s recommended the “fish of the day for 2” special to us. The regular menu price is 20 Euro for one fish, we thought “for two” means 20 Euro for two fish since it’s the special. When later only one fish was served, we thought we might misunderstood him, but when the bill was served, it was 40 Euro for one fish. When asked, the waiter answered that’s what it meant “the day of the fish for 2”, when I pointed out this is not the right way for doing business and you will lose your customers, he replied, “I don’t expect to see you again after you walk out and I don’t care”. Well, you’re half correct. You won’t see me again in this restaurant for sure, but you will see me again and again wherever there is a restaurant review website. Now it is the internet era, the old way of ripping off tourists once for all no longer works. I also posted my review on the two most popular Chinese tourist websites in China for people to avoid being ripped off.

9 Thank Chi L