We stayed at the villa in September and had a great R&R 3 days. The owners George & Pauline&staff Tracy were very obliging to all queries and organizing extra requests. Firstly, the location is wonderful, pleasant walking distance to the main town of Fira and great eateries on the way, like Simos Tavern (recomm by George). We had balcony view which was great looking at the caldera and the pool just below had an amazing view of caldera & cruise ships...esp in the evening. We had a wonderful wine tasting selection poolside which was FANTASTIC! Sampling the wines of the island and eating nibbles & cheese overlooking the caldera.. life doesn't get any better than that! On the day of my husband's birthday, Tracy had written a note & left yummy choc in the room. Very special place with beautiful, interesting hosts. Will be back!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Damigos family has been a part of Santorini history for over a century. Villa Ilias is the former residence of one of our ancestors, George Ilias Damigos. It is built on this specific location to capture breathtaking views that are unique only to Villa Ilias and perched 1,000 feet above the Aegean Sea and the most famous volcano in the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline, Travel Republic (UK) and Evoline ltd so you can book your Villa Ilias Caldera Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Ilias Hotel Firostefani
- Ilias Hotel Firostefani
- Villa Ilias Caldera Hotel Santorini/Firostefani