My two friends and I stayed at Villa Ilias this September. It could not have been better. The view, the breakfast, the warm hospitality given by Pauline and George.. And the rest of the staff, the cleanliness of the rooms.. It was just what we wanted. We loved being a little away from Fira Center.. Altho we were still close to it.. 5min-10 walk.. We enjoyed the quiet of Firostefani at night. Plus, there a million restaurants and shops on the way to Fira.. Santorini is heaven and I hope to return one day soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Damigos family has been a part of Santorini history for over a century. Villa Ilias is the former residence of one of our ancestors, George Ilias Damigos. It is built on this specific location to capture breathtaking views that are unique only to Villa Ilias and perched 1,000 feet above the Aegean Sea and the most famous volcano in the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Booking.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Villa Ilias Caldera Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Ilias Hotel Firostefani
- Ilias Hotel Firostefani
- Villa Ilias Caldera Hotel Santorini/Firostefani